WPS has state of the art technology for caliper inline inspection. The “Digi-Cal” is a high-resolution tool with twice the sampling rate than most of the competitors. We offer interactive reporting that breaks down all features throughout the line including main line valves, tee’s, bends, pipe wall thickness, welds, and any deformations (anomalies/dents) that have occurred on the line. While using the footage (stationing) from the tool we can also locate and identify line debris.
How it Works – Digi-Cal Pipeline Inspection Tool With Technician
New Construction Contractors // On Stream Pipeline Companies // Pipeline Boring Companies
Pipeline Questionnaire Completion // Additional Information Retrieval for Scope of Work // Customer Vendor Agreement // Order Placed
Quick Build Up on Survey
Tool – 4” to 42” // Air Freight or by Truck Freight (24hr turnaround available)
Technician Turns on Tool Calibrates & Passes to customer for Launch // Digi-Cal tool runs and surveys line section // Real Time Tracking throughout line section
At Run Completion Technician takes tool from customer for data retrieval // Downloads & Analysis field reports on site
06. Analysis & Reporting
Field Reporting completed within 1 to 5 hrs by field tech
// Final Reporting completed within 1 to 2 weeks coming from our Tulsa office
Technician has final meeting with customer // Tech signs off on job and returns to Tulsa
The Digi-Cal inline inspection tool is essential for maintaining the safety and efficiency of oil, gas, and water pipelines. And should be used routinely as part of a comprehensive maintenance program.
Digi-Cal Rental & Inspection Pipeline Survey Tool
We Help You Catch Pipeline Problems Early, so You Can Save Time, Money, and Headaches Down the Road.
Keeping a close eye on the condition of your pipes is essential to maintaining a smooth-running operation. That’s why we developed the Digi-Cal pipeline inspection tool. This easy-to-use tool helps you quickly assess the condition of your pipes, identify any potential problems, and take action to prevent costly repairs down the road.
A Few Benefits of Renting the Digi-Cal Pipeline Inspection Tool:
It’s quick and easy to use, so you can keep a close eye on your pipes without disrupting your business.
- Accurate and reliable data, so you can be confident that you’re identifying potential problems early.
- It’s affordable so that you can save money on expensive repairs down the road.
- If you’re looking for an easy way to keep your pipes in top condition, our do-it-yourself inline inspection tool is the perfect solution.
- Contact us today to learn more about how our pipeline inspection company can benefit your business.
Digi-Cal Pipeline Inspection Tools
State-Of-The-Art Technology for Inline Inspection of Pipelines.
Oil and gas pipelines are a vital part of our infrastructure, but they can be challenging to inspect. If you’re responsible for pipeline integrity, you know that pipeline caliper inspection is an essential part of the process.
Traditional methods often require shutting down the pipeline, which can be costly and disruptive. Digital pipeline calipers offer a non-destructive alternative that can be used while the pipeline is still in service.
WPS has state-of-the-art technology for caliper inline inspection. The “Digi-Cal” is a high-resolution tool with twice the sampling rate of most competitors. Ensuring you capture the most accurate & reliable data possible during the tool run. Digi-Cal is an essential tool for maintaining safe pipelines.
What Makes Digi-Cal Inline Inspection Tools Different?
We offer interactive reporting that breaks down all features throughout the line, including main line valves, tee’s, bends, pipe wall thickness, welds, and any deformations (anomalies/dents) that have occurred on the line. While using the footage (stationing) from the tool, we can also locate and identify line debris.
Digi-Cal is a powerful tool for the inline inspection of oil and gas pipelines. By monitoring for changes over time, Digi-Cal can help to identify areas of potential wear and tear. Also, it can be used to verify that new welds meet all quality standards.
Digi-Cal Pipeline Inspection Tools are:
- Tough – Specifically designed for use with high-pressure gas and oil pipelines.
- Reliable – Their Low profile minimizes the risk of damage to the pipeline.
- Accurate – Built using the latest technology and equipped with a wide range of sensors to provide detailed data about the condition of your pipeline.
Benefits of WPS Pipeline Inspection Tools
- They can be utilized with a technician or sent out as a rental tool with easy-to-use software.
- Our newly designed software program ensures your company captures the quality data you need to identify problems before they cause damage or disruption.
- They can help you extend the life of the pipeline and avoid costly repairs or replacements down the road.
- Our tools have a robust data set capable of being programmed to meet additional vigorous requirements set out by the end user.